Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime and the Living is...

BUSY!

I don't know if anyone's actually wondered where I went, but basically, we've been doing a lot of this lately...

It's been a hot summer thus far and we've spent a lot of time poolside. I also started a new job at the Y, it's 7 to 9 AM for our summer camp, I help get kids out of the cars for our "express check-in" or I play with kids in the "parvilion" as The Son would say. It's fun but I hate getting up that early. Oh well, it's only for the summer.


I also started a couple new weight management groups, they're going well and I hope to have more in the Fall since The Son will be in school full time.

Speaking of The Son, he had a great school year and is really enjoying his days at summer camp. He also has a girlfriend. I think they're talking marriage. I have lots of things to update and when I'm not working or working out, or sunning at the pool, I'll be sure to do that!

Hope you're having a fantastic summer.

6 comments:

A Southern Accent said...

Look at you in a bikini! You look awesome!

H2 said...

Woohoo hottie! I'm so happy for you...makes me self loath though. Lol.

Darlene said...

LOOK at you girl!!!! You look FABULOUS!!! Glad you and the Son are swimming and having a great summer so far.♥

ateenagegourmet said...

Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. :) I don't know if you noticed, but I'm also a swimmer! I teach swim lessons too. I think you may enjoy my "swim" page. :)

Chrissy Cuz said...

Caren Cuz...a bikini...so hot!!! Loving it.

Delphine said...

I would like a summer job like you have!! :)