Monday, March 8, 2010

Randomness...

Hi Everyone! I need to post because it's been quite a few days, I'm still mulling over the Breast Cancer 3-Day Dilemma. I think today is the day I have to sign up for it if I'm going to get that discount and I think I'm going to. Thanks for all who helped with your advice, I appreciate the input so much.

So, some random thoughts for this sunny Monday...

  • I lost another 1.6 pounds. My total is now 89.2. I've been journaling all my foods and exercise in a good old-fashioned notebook. It seems to be the best thing for me. 10.8 pounds left to reach that goal of 100! I might go lower, I might not... we'll see when I get to 100.
  • I love the Wendy Williams Show. There. I said it. Don't judge me. Wendy Williams is hilarious, gregarious and super-duper cute. I love her and I'm not ashamed to shout it from the bloggy rooftops. I LOVE YOU WENDY!
  • The Broad Street Run is in a little less than two months. I am excited but feel as if I've hit a "wall" with my training, I am having trouble getting past the 5-mile run. I will keep working on it. So far, I've done 7 miles in 1 hour 26 minutes which is slow but I think it at least shows that I can do the 10 even if I have to walk some. I also think that two more months is a good amount of time to improve that time. I will do it! I will do it! I will do it!
  • Speaking of goals... my friend Andrea from Run, Eat, Date Sleep, completed the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Sunday. I am so proud of her! I don't think she blogged about it yet but I guarantee she will. Check her out, she has a cute blog and is very inspirational with her goals and achievements.
  • According to Hungry Girl, Laughing Cow cheese is coming out with three new flavors... in June. Ugh! I hate to wait for June, The flavors are 1. blue cheese (The Husband will LOVE this) 2. queso fresco and chipoltle (meh.) and 3. mozzarella and sun-dried tomato (YES!) Is it normal to say that I can't wait for June because of this? I simply love me some Laughing Cow.
  • I have to get The Son ready for school and me ready for the gym now. I've been eating well over my calorie limit this weekend because I have been truly, truly hungry! I've been writing it all down so if I don't have a loss, there will be proof as to the reason why. I go a couple hundred calories over each day so I'm at like 2300+ but remember, I have a very high calorie range AND I work out a lot. Most people cannot lose weight at that many calories per day, I just happen to be lucky. Anyway, this is all in one random thought because it means I must have a really, GOOD and HARD work out this afternoon to burn off many of those extra calories. The scale might not be so kind to me this Thursday...
Have a great Monday everyone! Keep it healthy!

5 comments:

Shakirra said...

Breast Cancer Walk..Just do what you think is best for you and have no regrets..I too am a fan of the Wendy Williams show..are you a fan on facebook? Anyhoo, Congrats on the weight loss..you have done such a good job! Smooches! One day I will see you again in person! Woo woo woo!

Cathy said...

I can't believe you are only 10.8 lbs away from 100!! That is simply A-MAZ-ING!!
Ok - I feel really silly, I don't even know who Wendy Williams is....off to google her!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on being so close to 100 pounds! You're such an inspiration!

Thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm slowly working on the recap.

Chrissy Cuz said...

You will do great on the Broad St. Run. I can't wait!! Laughing Cow's new flavors. I can't wait for that either!! :o)
Also congrats on the weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.