It's Monday, after the time change and I had to go to work in the pitch black this morning. I do not enjoy that and was happy that it was finally sunny in the mornings. Then I found out that we have a new time for Daylight Savings time this year. Damn you Benjamin Franklin! Damn you and all your crazy "innovative" ideas.
Anyway, I decided to take the easy way out and post some answers to some questions that I asked my son for a "Facebook Note". Most of the answers are pretty funny, at least to me they are. I added my comments in red, which is something I did not do on Facebook.
Facebook interview with The Son (five years old)
1. What is something mommy always says to you? "I love you." true
2. What makes mommy happy? "Hugging and kissing." true
3. What makes mommy sad? "Biting you cause when I bited green and yellow was all over your bite." (Remember I mentioned he was naughty and bit me the other day leaving a bruise? Well, it's still discolored...that kid really did a number on me!)
4. What does your mommy do to make you laugh? "Tickle me". true
5. What did your mommy like as a child? "Watching girl shows on tv or on a video player." This one cracks me up considering we didn't really have many shows and especially didn't have a video player!
6. How old is your mommy? "39" yep
7. How tall is your mommy? "40 feet" Well...more like 68 inches but who's counting?
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Hug me and kiss me and chase Ziggy a lot" HUH? I hate chasing Ziggy but I guess the hugging and kissing is true.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "Work on the computer." Well, at least he realizes being so good at Word Challenge is work.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "It would be for, running very fast." Clearly the child has never seen me "run."
11. What is your mommy really good at? "Hugging and kissing and talking to Ziggy." What? Talking to Ziggy? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean and again with the hugging and kissing?
12. What is your mommy not very good at? "Losing thirty pounds." This one cracked me up! I don't know why he thinks I'm not good at it considering I've lost almost 20 already AND I guess he doesn't realize I have WAY more than 30 more to go.
13. What does your mommy do for her job? "Work with Miss Elizabeth and Aiden comes too. Teaching your craft class and you're very good at teaching swimming." Aiden is a friend of his from camp last year.
14. What is your mommy's favorite food? "Salad" LMAO! NOT!
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? "Running a mile" Again, clearly the child has never seen me run, nor have I actually "run" an entire mile... got to 3/4 of a mile on Friday so I'm almost there though...
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would it be? "May from Pokemon." Whatever... I wanted something better but the child is obsessed with Pokemon, I guess he could have said I was Tasha the hippo from Backyardigans so I should be pleased, May is kind of hot for an animae character.
17. What do you and your mommy do together? "Run errands and go shopping." We do lots of other things too but I guess he forgot about those.
18. How are you and your mommy the same? "Because we live in the same family." That's true, we do.
19. How are you and your mommy different? "Because we do different things--you work out at the gym and I don't." Funny! Do you see a trend here? I think I might be spending too much time at the gym.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "Because I was the best present of all and you love me so much, you care about me a lot." I LOVE this answer, I always tell him he was the best present I ever got, at least I know he listens sometimes.
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "Dutch Wonderland." ha ha ha ha! I think DW might be HIS favorite place to go, it's certainly not mine!
Have a great Monday everyone, it's going to be a busy day for me as usual!