Thursday, April 30, 2009

Home again, home again...

We made it home in one piece. It was a long journey with a lay over in Atlanta and I hate layovers. We did have the nicest flight attendant EVER from Atlanta to Philly though, she was just so friendly and sweet. So refreshing.

We have a busy day today. I didn't quite make it into work this morning. I got into bed just before 2 Am and I didn't think one more day without me for an hour and a half would really matter. I heard from my co-worker this morning and all is fine. I'll go in tomorrow. I wonder if anyone missed me? I will be teaching my scrapbooking class this afternoon. That being said, I don't yet know what I'll be teaching. We finished our scrapbooking pages so I think we'll just be making cards. The girls seemed to really enjoy that any way. Fun! Fun!

The Son is exhausted and doesn't want to go to gymnastics. I don't feel like rushing to get out of the house by 11:15 either so I'm not taking him. I have to have everything packed and planned and it's just easier to wait to leave the house for my 1:00 weight loss meeting.

Speaking of weight loss... I have NO idea how I did on my trip. I definitely made better choices than I would have in the past. I ate a lot more fruit but I still don't feel like I ate especially healthy. I worked out a few times but nothing like I do here. It was hard because with my bad feet, on the days that I would run at the gym, I could hardly walk around the parks by the end of the night. It wasn't pleasant. I know I walked a lot. A. LOT. so I'm hoping that I didn't gain much of my 35 pounds back. My goal was to keep it under 3, I think that's realistic. I'll let you know how I did.

So, I have tons of pictures to post and my fair share of tips and tricks for Disney goers as well, should you want them. I'll be working on all that kind of stuff for my next couple of posts. I'll also be visiting all your blogs that I didn't keep up with so well when I was gone. It's hard to find computer time when you're in the Happiest Place on Earth!

Have a great day everyone! Wish me luck for my weigh in... yikes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are home safe and sound and had a good time. don't worry about weigh in..just think "Happy Thoughts"!

Darlene said...

I think you probably did fine with keeping your weight off. I can't wait to see more pictures. I would love to hear all the tips you have because I would LOVE to eventually take Lexi. I just keep hearing HOW expensive it is and just have not justified it yet.♥

Samantha said...

Glad you had a good trip. I can't wait to see the pictures. :)