* You have to make your dinner at 10:30 AM in order to eat something healthy and not be cooking at 8:30 PM when you'll finally get home for the day.
* Because of making dinner, you forgot to write your child's "pick-up" note and had to write it on a paper towel because that's all the bus driver had that would work.
* You don't have time for good blog posts if you also want to get in a nice workout while at the gym before you have to go and pick up The Son from school.
* You keep thinking, "Is it Saturday yet?" and it's only Monday.
* You're worried about having time to make a Halloween costume and Halloween is still over two weeks away. (Doesn't help that The Son wants to be "Dan" from Bakugan and doesn't want a pre-made costume because "Momma can make it much better.")
* You're wishing everyone a "Happy Monday" as you sign off and head out the door after only five measly little blurbs about how you know you're busy!
SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade
14 hours ago