* You have to make your dinner at 10:30 AM in order to eat something healthy and not be cooking at 8:30 PM when you'll finally get home for the day.
* Because of making dinner, you forgot to write your child's "pick-up" note and had to write it on a paper towel because that's all the bus driver had that would work.
* You don't have time for good blog posts if you also want to get in a nice workout while at the gym before you have to go and pick up The Son from school.
* You keep thinking, "Is it Saturday yet?" and it's only Monday.
* You're worried about having time to make a Halloween costume and Halloween is still over two weeks away. (Doesn't help that The Son wants to be "Dan" from Bakugan and doesn't want a pre-made costume because "Momma can make it much better.")
* You're wishing everyone a "Happy Monday" as you sign off and head out the door after only five measly little blurbs about how you know you're busy!