Friday, May 21, 2010

Sidelined...

Hi Friends! That is if any of you are still out there... I know I haven't been around much lately, I've been feeling less than spectacular to say the least. The Son had some kind of GI/viral? issue on Mother's Day and I think he gave it to me, nice present huh? NOT! I've been having issues that make me feel not very well, let's just leave it at that.

I did a race last weekend and did really well so I want to tell you about that, I also lost more weight but of course, that could be because of this illness. I've only worked out once in this whole week so you know, I am not feeling well. I am going to try to head to the gym this afternoon when I put The Son on the bus and at least do some weights and a light cardio work out. Wish me luck, it could be ugly.

Have a great Friday everyone!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Caren,

Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Sorry you are feeling crummy. Son gave you a great present huh....lol

Chrissy Cuz said...

I always check in. :o) Sorry you aren't feeling great. You did awesome in your race. Woo Hoo!!

morewineplease said...

so sorry you havent been feeling well! Hope you are better quick!

Erin Leigh said...

How are you today? Hoping you are 100% so you can get back at it!!