Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside!

So Momma, could you please let me in!

Here's the reason my side light windows are never clean any more. Ziggy. We let him go out to "do his business" and this is how he tells us he wants to get back in. The wet nose is ALWAYS pressed right up against the glass. As irritating as washing those windows multiple times a day can be, it cracks me up every time.

A few days ago, we were talking about how it would probably be a good idea to give Ziggy a bath soon. It would take two people because I'm not anticipating a lot of cooperation on Ziggy's part.

Who me?
The next day, we got this sample for Degree Deodorant for Men in the mail and look who it's addressed to.

I laughed for a long time about that one. If only Zig would use his deodorant, he might not have to worry about a bath so much! I have no idea how this came addressed to him. I thought I had registered him to get a coupon for a free bag of "Snausages" in the mail but then I got the coupon and it was under my name so it can't be that. How ever it happened, it's hilarious to me!

Have a great day everyone and keep warm!

4 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a cute doggie!!! It is cold outside!! Enjoy your December day!
-sandy toes

bev/gus said...

Of course Ziggy should get his own mail!!! Can't wait to see your trees this year. They are always beautiful.

morewineplease said...

those are the sweetest pics, you are not helping my puppy fever!!!

Darlene said...

Great pictures...Ziggy is getting so big...he is just too cute!!