Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas cuteness...

Hi there! If you're interested in entering my contest just scroll down to the post before this one to read and enter. I was going to create a link for you but if you're too lazy to scroll down ONE measly post, you don't deserve to win anyway. ;) Incidentally, all comments left on THIS post will get you an additional entry so comment away people, comment away!

I thought I'd end the year with a few of our Christmas pictures, just some random shots of The Son. I'm sure just about everyone in blogland is Christmassed out right now but I have to post these anyway for posterity, he's too cute not to, ya know?

Here he is as a reindeer in the school Christmas pageant. He LOVED these antlers and wore them throughout the entire holiday. I love the imagination on this kid...


Christmas Eve...he had a little treasure hunt organized by The Husband. It resulted in him finding his new holiday jammies and his outfit for Christmas. I think he enjoyed the hunt more than the actual present.


Christmas morning...The Son was especially excited that Santa put presents in his stocking this year, I'm not exactly sure why it was so exciting but he loved it nonetheless.


unwrapping...


and unwrapping...


We always visit my Dad's cousins on Christmas morning and this is what they all got him this year. Needless to say, he was pleasantly surprised! I might have to dedicate an entire post to how cool he thinks having his own vehicle makes him but I'll need to remember the camera next time he takes it for a spin around the development.


He wanted to bring along his shepherd costume so that he could sing "Away in a Manger" for everyone on Christmas morning. It was very sweet. The Son has performing in his blood I guess. "Sing OUT SON! Sing OUT!" No, I'm not a stage mother at all.


Lastly, a picture of The Niece, she was thrilled with her Bitty Baby gift from The Cousins even though it doesn't look like it in the picture, I swear, I can never get a good shot of this little gal. Trust me though, she's as cute as can be.


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve and we'll see you around the blog world next year!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Hi Caren,

Those are great pictures of The Son and The Niece! They are both sooooooo CUTE! I know he is gonna LOVE that car! Lexi had a Barbie Jeep and a motorcycle and she rode the dickens out of them!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year and I am so glad I "met" you this year in the blogging world. See ya next year!!!

Running Jen said...

Happy New Year Caren! Love the pictures, he is such a cutie.

Cathy said...

Cute as always! ;) Happy New Year!

H2 said...

Hey you! He looks adorable!!! :D We have those same Pottery Barn stockings!! Thanks for checking out my blog. Guess I'll see you on Sunday?

ChrissyCuz said...

Hi Caren.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I love the pictures. They are so cute. I am enjoying your blog too.