Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another window treatment...

I did this one a while ago but never had the chance to post the picture. It's for The Son's room and I think it came out pretty cute. Someone once told me that I use the word "cute" way too often, I think he might have been onto something! 
Here's a few pictures of the rest of The Son's room. The color of the bed is wrong, it should match the rest of the furniture. The furniture store is working on getting the correct thing but told us to keep this one until it comes. I don't exactly know how we got the wrong thing but as long as it's worked out, I'll be happy. 

The room still needs some work but The Son is very happy with it so far and eventually, it's going to be just what we've always wanted for him. I'll leave you with a picture of the little guy. 
Isn't he cute? ;) 

No comments: