Thursday, April 17, 2008

Deprogramming...

I'm pleased to report that The Son has been watching "Noggin" this morning. I taped "The Upside Down Show" at his request and he watched that. I conveniently had the channel on Noggin so that when the UDS episode stopped, he'd be forced to see what was on Noggin...it was "Oswald" and he loves "Oswald" so for today, so far, the deprogramming from Sprout is working. 

We're going on a tour of a potato chip factory today, sounds like fun to me but probably not the best thing to go on for a woman who's trying to lose weight! HA! I'll take pictures if we're allowed and post them later. The Son is very excited, he always enjoys watching that "How do they Make That" show on A&E or Discovery or whatever channel it is so I think it will be cool to him. 

We're planting seeds when we get home and the landscapers are done throwing hay around our yard and onto our deck. I sure hope they clean that stuff up! 

2 comments:

amy said...

Hey C! So nice to see your comment on my blog...you inspired me to update it today!

I'm reading your blog for the first time and I LOVE what you've done here. Beautiful colors, great pictures, plus I absolutely agree that Noggin beats Sprout anytime, anyday. Unfortunately, we're big fans of Nicktoons now...

The house is looking great and so is The Son. See you soon!

Erin Leigh said...

Hi!!! I can't even tell you how nice it was to see your face on Michelles blog. I have been missing you so much. Bob and I were talking about you the other day. I didn't even realize you had a blog. I just started mine!!! Happy to have another way to keep in touch with you.