Thursday, January 15, 2009

CityMomma/CountryMomma's to do list for...

Thursday 1-15-08

5:45 Hit snooze
5:50 Hit snooze again
6:00 One more time...I showered last night
6:10 Get up
6:45-8:30- Work at the school for child care
8:30- home to take care of The Son and organize for the day (this includes the blogging and internet junk I have to do)
10:45-12:15- The Son- Gymnastics at the Y
12:15 - Drop off The Son and the MIL back at home.
1:00 - 2:00- Living Healthy, Living Well meeting back at the Y
2:15- Go back home, pick up The Son and MIL head out to Delaware for party supply store and dollar store. Who knows how long that will all take?
6:15-6:45- The Son to karate
6:45 - head home, make dinner, make cupcakes for birthday at school tomorrow, clean, organize decorate, etc., etc., etc.
8:30- facilitate getting The Son to bed, the MIL will probably do most of it
9:15- 9:40- Watch "The Office" through the DVR to avoid commercials.
9:40-9:45- freak out because I still have way too much to do
9:45- realize it will all get done one way or another and continue watching shows recorded on the DVR until I go to sleep in another hour or so.

Wow! That's a lot to do, notice there is no work out time on there and also no scheduled time to eat lunch. I'll have to squeeze the lunch in somewhere but I'm afraid the work out will get pushed until tomorrow.

I know it's not an interesting blog post but I wanted you to realize why I still didn't get pictures of the decorating posted yet. Gotta Run! Lots to do!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm exhausted just reading your post of all you have to do today! Did ya get it all done?