Thursday, January 22, 2009

I think I'm on hiatus...

I can't seem to get inspired to blog. I don't know why, I just can't.

I am going away this weekend for a Scrapbooking Girls Gone Wild weekend with my sister. OK, honestly, it won't be that wild, it's at a Christian retreat center and my sister's pregnant so...

It will be fun and creative and relaxing which is just what I need. I printed out over 500 pictures today so I have a lot to keep me busy. I still need to organize my copious amount of supplies and pack my suitcase, we don't leave until tomorrow evening so in my mind, I think I still have plenty of time. Plenty.

Anyway...I'll be back after the weekend. Have a good one!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Have a GREAT time! That sounds like a LOT of fun!

morewineplease said...

Have fun! It really sounds like a great weekend!

Running Jen said...

That sounds like so much fun! Have a wonderful time!

Nikki said...

500 ??? I hope you make a big dent in those :D Have fun and enjoy your weekend with your sister!