Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Disney: You didn't think I was finished did you?

I took a little break from the Disney posts to post about my 5K but decided to do a couple more for this week since I do have 1,100 pictures. I left off with the Magic Kingdom... let's pick up where we left off, shall we?

This is "Pooh's Thotful Spot" a cute little play area with some water for children five and under. The Son had a nice time here and probably could have played longer if we let him. It was a nice time for the grown-ups to sit and rest a bit.

Enjoying the water...


Here is is on top of a "log" pretending to be a puppy. Can you tell? It's often difficult to keep track of what The Son wants to "be" at any given moment. I love his imagination.


Tipping his hat to me, I don' t know how he came up with this but did it frequently throughout the trip. So funny.


After our time in the 100 Acre Wood we stopped for... Ice cream... yes, I had some too. Yum.


I'll leave you with those photos for now, I have some more planned to post for tomorrow that are also Magic Kingdom. I hope you're not too bored.

I have four days until my mini-triathlon and I'll be finishing up some final training this week in preparation. I ran for forty-five minutes straight today in preparation. One more big run on Wednesday and some mini workouts in between. I'll probably be taking off on Thursday AND Friday if my "tri people" at the Y think it's a good idea. I'm getting scared and worried but think I'll be able to complete it even if I have to walk at the end. Good times...

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

No...I didn't think you were finished..lol. Those are GREAT pictures. Looks like The Son was having a GRAND time!

You will do just fine on your mini-triathlon....you were worried about the last one and you did GREAT!

Sevenbeads said...

I love your pictures! Keep 'em coming. I'm inspired by your running. You must have a heart like an ox. Thanks for following my blog.

LadyFi said...

Love the photos - your son really knows how to enjoy himself!