Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow in the country...

We had some snow a couple days ago. It didn't amount to much but it sure did look pretty for a couple of hours. The Son was very disappointed when it melted but I told him that we don't often get snow at this time of year in Pennsylvania and this was just a little preview for later in the winter. He seemed to think that was OK.

Here's your preview it was a very gray day so the pictures aren't exactly colorful but I think the subtlety looks cool, almost like I did something fancy with Photoshop but of course, I didn't, it was just Mother Nature being fancy.




It looks pretty, don't 'cha think? I'm not much of a Winter Gal but I am looking forward to looking out my back window this winter and seeing beautiful vast amounts of snow. Let's hope they know how to plow out here...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It is beautiful!!!

I have been seriously wanting some snow this winter. We almost NEVER get it here. We did get snow one day last January, but that was it. I just love it!!

Tim doesn't see eye-to-eye with me about snow, though. He doesn't want any. :-(

I will have to live through you, I guess.

Running Jen said...

Beautiful! I miss snow, I wish I could move to PA

Unknown said...

I thought the snow was so pretty and magical the other day too : )! It's like lace. Delicate and lovely. But Holy Cow, wasn't it cold?