Saturday, February 14, 2009

16 years ago today...

The Husband who at the time was just The Boyfriend asked me to marry him...thus making him The Fiance'. I said "yes" of course and the rest is history.

I generally do not like cheesy photos where you dress your child up in goofy costumes to make them look like some mythical Roman God only to torment them years later when you show their prom date, but we had this taken for The Son's first Valentine's Day and it was so cute I couldn't resist it. He loves it now but give him eleven more years and he'll be cringing at this for sure!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


Also, I do have photos of my decorations but they have to be edited a little bit so I'll have to post them later. I'm headed to the Y and we're all getting hair cuts today so I must get busy!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

That is the CUTEST photo ever of your SON!!!!!! ADORABLE!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Valentine's Day!♥

Cathy said...

You know I have always loved that photo of him! SO CUTE! Makes me smile!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chrissy Cuz said...

Caren I love that picture. Happy Valentine's Day!!!! ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

He looks like a very happy and cheeky boy.

But he's going to hate you for this in a few years' time! LOL!