Saturday, February 21, 2009

"ON a diet" vs. "Diet"

I recently had a comment left for me by a friend (Yay comments...) who said I should stop saying I was "ON a diet". I do apologize if I said it that way because I completely agree with her that I am not "ON a diet" if I use the word "diet" I mean it in reference to the foods I choose...hence, my diet.

I've been ON diets before and they never worked, this is a healthy lifestyle change. Thanks Nom!

It's been a good day so far today, I beat my top Word Challenge score on facebook, worked out at the Y and burned 615 calories on various torture exercise machines and The Son has already unloaded the silverware from the dishwasher, he loves that job! I'm getting ready to fix myself some yummy lunch and tackle the laundry pile that is overtaking the guest room bed. The Husband is teaching a seminar today at Villanova University and we have a date tonight because it's "Parent's Night Out" at the Y.

Lots going on here...have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

My son loves to unload and put up the silverware too! He's been doing it since he was about three and still loves it and he's almost eight. He also likes to mop now that I have the Swiffer WetJet thing. He thinks it is awesome! My floors have never been so clean!