Thursday, July 9, 2009

First dip in the outdoor pool!



We've been spending a lot of time at the Y's outdoor pool these days. It's fun for The Son and relaxing for me. I usually take him there after my workouts and his summer camp. We pack our lunches and snacks and eat lunch together and then he gets a chance to play with lots of different friends, in and out of the water. The water temperature is still a bit cold but when the beautiful sun shines, everyone is happy and warm.

I took a few pictures last week of his first dip in the outdoor pool. It wasn't particularly sunny on this day so I apologize for the slightly grey pictures.

"Cowabunga!"




First time down the big slide!



Oh Yeah! It's a little cold!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

So, guess where we're going today? Enjoy your day everyone!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Looks like he has a great time at the pool! That's awesome that he goes down the slide!

Darlene said...

He is so cute (do I say that often enough...lol!!!)!!! That outdoor pool looks WONDERFUL and HUGE! I'll send you some of our 100+ weather if you want.