Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In the past two days...

I have left my house around 8:45 to be at work by 9 for summer camp. I haven't returned home until after 8 either because of swim lessons or because I had to go and buy more camp supplies. Needless to say, my blog is suffering. I will be out again today until at least 7:30. I doubt very much that a blog post will be completed... other than this one of course.

I hope you're all having a great week, I have been reading a few blogs here and there but not as consistently as I'd like. I'll be back soon! Miss you all!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey! I keep checking the blog but knew you were busy so figured there wouldn't be anything.
I hope the weekend with Chrissy went well.
Talk with you soon!

Chrissy Cuz said...

Congrats on the 2.2 weight loss. You are looking awesome. The marinade sounds yummy. I need to start cooking healthy dinners. :o)