Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm still here... really I am!

It's just that I am adjusting to my new schedule as Mom of a Kindergartner, worker-outer extraordinaire, swim instructor, and professional weight loss consultant/nutritionist, not to mention my newest venture of selling all my "big girl" clothing on e-bay. With all that, I haven't had much time to focus on being a blogger or a homemaker and wife for that matter. Sorry Husband but it looks like you and The Blog are getting the short end of the stick.

I'll work on that...

after I investigate e-bay a bit, take The Son to the bus stop, pack my lunch and his snack, gather up all necessary swim teacher supplies, work out at the gym, eat my lunch, pick The Son up at school, go back to the Y, teach swimming, go to a weight loss meeting...

Like I said... I'll work on that.

Have a great Monday people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add to your title BUSY MOMMA!
Take time for you too..K? Be good. take care...

Darlene said...

Sounds like you are very busy. Besides just exercising (for you) be sure to take some fun time for yourself and enjoy!!!

Chrissy Cuz said...

We missed you Caren Cuz. :o)