Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 Things I believe in...

Mama Kat is hosting her Writer's Workshop today and gave a few prompts to get us all started. One of the prompts was to write a letter to someone you miss a lot and I almost wrote a letter to my mom but I decided that would be too easy, not to mention too sad so I chose to write: 

10 things I believe...

10- I believe that Haagen Dazs Reserve "Toasted Coconut Sesame Brittle" is the best ice cream flavor ever invented. 

9- I believe that scrapbooking is good for the soul. 

8- I believe that there is no  sound better than your child's laughter.

7- I believe that pets are a part of the family.

6- I believe that a mother's love endures forever. 

5- I believe that sisters are "forever friends." 

4- I believe that a Daddy is the most important man in a child's life. 

3- I believe that everything happens for a reason, even if sometimes, we might never know that reason. 

2- I believe that everyone is good at something. 

1- I believe that nothing in life is ever as important as your family. 

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Those are all fabulous "I believe". I don't know about that ice cream flavor though....I don't like coconut...:(. My mom always kids me and asks me "who's child are you" cause they LOVE anything coconut.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hey, Caren, thanks for being a faithful reader. You asked how I got started. I don't have a degree in design, but have dabbled around it it for years. I did work for Ethan Allen for a time & got some training from them. I just decided with encouragement of my friends, to give it a try & start my own business. It has been a little slow going this year, but I'm going to keep at it & hopefully build my business from here. I love doing this & don't care if I get rich or not!

tiarastantrums said...

love you 10 beliefs!

Weeksie50 said...

I believe that I need some of the mentioned Ice Cream fast..lol

Anonymous said...

...now that's a nice list!

Michelle said...

5.5 - I believe you've never met my sister, who is a ginormous pain in the ass. LOL!

Cathy said...

I love your list..it's perfect! :)

KatBouska said...

Sisters ARE forever friends...great list, you came up with a lot of different things to add. A child laughing will NEVER get old. I LOVE it!!