Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Operation Halloween Decoration!

Is beginning today. I think I waited long enough and it is now acceptable to start putting up autumnal decorations. After all, yesterday was officially The First Day of Fall, right? 

I am starting with my cleaning and then will move to my actual decorating. The actual decorating might not get finished today but I'm hoping it at least gets started. 

You know I'll post pictures of it and the crafts The Son and I did last week when it's all done...lots of pictures. I'm good for that at least. 

Happy Fall everyone! 

2 comments:

Marie said...

Well, welcome on board the fall train! lol Can't wait to see your pictures. Have a good Tuesday!

Darlene said...

Oh good, I can't wait to see your Fall decorations and the craft project.