Monday, June 15, 2009

I never learn...

Here it is 11:30 PM on the day that I complained that I was SO tired and here I sit, still goofing around on the computer. I wanted to say that my day did turn out a lot better than I thought it would when I was writing my previous post. Once I got myself together and got out and about to the Y, I ended up having a pretty good night.

I could not manage to get in a good run on the treadmill. I think it's because I did two Jillian Michaels' videos yesterday and my legs were sore... really sore! I ran .75 mile and then ended up switching to the AMT machine for a half an hour. Got a good work out in, not a great one but a good one. I'm going to swing by the Y in the morning after my second to last day of my morning job. (hooray!) and hope that I can do the run then. I took off a day from Jillian to give my poor legs a rest. I'll be back on the 30 day shred tomorrow for day 8!

The Husband made a really interesting pork chop and rhubarb recipe for dinner tonight and I made "Hungry Girl" glazed carrots in the crock pot to go with it. I say "interesting" as opposed to delicious because although it was actually kind of delicious, it was sweeter than I tend to like for a dinner entree'. It kind of tasted like pork chops seasoned with rosemary and served with an apple stuffing. There was not one apple in it but that's what it tasted like. I liked it, The Husband loved it, The Son had a peanut butter sandwich. But seriously, give it a try, it was good.

So, there you have it, my day got a bit better, it's 11:41 now and I'm still awake. I am really getting off this computer and heading to bed. Good night all... hope your Monday turned out better than you thought it would too.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hope you got your rest!! I have started to try to walk....I have GOT to do something cause I think I am gaining all the weight you have been losing!!!!!