Saturday, October 18, 2008

Swimming fun!

I took some cute pictures of The Son the other night after I taught swim lessons. I teach from 4:00 to 5:30 and then I get a 15 minute break. At that time, I get The Son from Kids' Corner and put his swimsuit on him and he swims in the shallow part of the pool for an hour while I teach two more lessons. After that we swim together for a half an hour or so and do a couple reviews of things he's working on for swimming. Rest assured for those of you who have read my "life saving" story, I can see The Son the whole time I'm teaching AND the pool is roped off so children cannot go to an area that's deeper than 2.5 feet. They also have to be a certain level in swim lessons to swim with out a parent and The Son is at that level.

Anyway, we took a few pictures the other night and I think they came out really funny and cute. We were laughing our heads off as I took them. Some are a little blurry perhaps, but they're "action shots" so you'll have to excuse it.






This is the look I got when I said it was time to go. He loves to stay in the pool but 3.5 hours in the water is MORE than enough for this Momma!



When we leave swimming, to get to the locker room, we have to go past the Upper Pool at our Y where they are having a water aerobics class. The Son LOVES to watch this class and will "help" the teacher in her teaching of it. I had to take pictures because it's hilarious! I have mentioned before that this boy is NOT shy, haven't I? The ladies in the class get a kick out of their little instructor... it's so sweet!




Well everyone, I hope you're all having a great weekend. We're looking forward to a Parent's Night Out tonight and some yummy food sans The Son. He loves PNO at the Y so he's excited about it too. Enjoy!

6 comments:

morewineplease said...

those pics are too cute, I love the angry face you caught!!
Have fun with PNO!

Cathy said...

OK...he looks so BIG!! Why are our children growing up so fast!!?? :(

The pictures are so cute though! Have fun tonight, I am totally jealous. I would love PNO - at least I would LOVE to actually feel like going to a PNO!! :( Have fun!

Darlene said...

He is sooooo cute!!! I know all those people in the water aerobics class love it when he helps...CUTE!! He is definitely a little fish!!

Buffy said...

What a little ham he is! He's just adorable Caren. Glad you got a PNO!

Shell in your Pocket said...

He is so cute! I love him carrying those water weights..sweet!
-Sandy Toes

Liz Harrell said...

He's just so precious!