Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boy Stuff...

We're still in Maine, stayed at the MIL's house last night. We're getting ready to head back to PA. It's been an extremely busy but relaxing trip, all at the same time. I'm not really looking forward to the drive but it will be nice to be back home. I am missing the pups. One more week before school starts. I'm off from swimming lessons for the next two weeks and I'll spend that time getting The Son ready for school, meeting his teacher, joining the PTA, etc.

I'll leave you with a couple shots of The Son enjoying the beach one day this week. I have a lot more to share and I want to tell you about my hot date with my ex-boyfriends, there was much joy had by all and by "all" I mean me.





Have a great Saturday everyone!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

So glad y'all are having a good time!

Erin Leigh said...

Love the pics!! That rashguard is adorable. I didn't find any new ones I liked this year.

Hope it isn't too hot when you get home cause it is NASTY here again.

Andrea said...

Very cute pictures!

Oh, and I received an award and now I'm paying it forward to you. It's the One Lovely Blog Award. You can find the details on my blog.

http://skinnysweetpea.blogspot.com/

I really enjoy your blog...keep on blogging!!

Cathy said...

Great pics! Looks beautiful there and looks like the Nephew is having a blast in all his glory!

Darlene said...

It looks like he is having a fabulous time on the beach! Oh, and that starfish is too cute!!