Sunday, August 9, 2009

One is the happiest number!

I just realized last night... I have ONE chin! I was sitting at the desk with my chin in my hand playing something stupid on Facebook when it hit me, One chin! One! ONE! I am so happy, it may sound silly to those of you out there who have always had one chin but I've had one chin and I've had more than one chin and one chin is definitely better.

Two other things happened to me yesterday that were cool:

1. I wore a dress that I bought YEARS ago thinking I would diet my way into it... now it finally fits! Size 14!

2. I caught a cute, young guy checking me out at the grocery store while I was wearing said dress. He was a Pepperidge Farm bread stocking guy and he even picked out my 15 Grain bread for me and handed it to me with a smile. (Yes, The Husband and The Son were not far behind...so?) It was flattering for a brief moment.

I'm running my last camp for the Y this week, "Super Science Camp," I'm a little panicky because I have 20 kids! I had 8 for "Creative Arts" camp and 9 for "Kitchen Science" camp so 20 is a big difference. I do get a helper to work with me but still, it won't be as easy as it's been. I have lots of fun activities planned for the kids, I hope they like it!

I don't know how much blogging will be done this week, I'm running in a race next Saturday AND we're leaving for Maine immediately after that race, so in between, camp, working out, teaching swimming and packing, not to mention being a mom, I'll try to blog. Who knows?

Hope you all had a great weekend! Stay healthy!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! That's super exciting, and I can completely understand!

Good luck in your race!

morewineplease said...

You go hot mama!

Chrissy Cuz said...

Good luck in your race. You will do great. I wish I could be there to do it with you. :-(

Scary Mommy said...

Way to go! I need to work on my new double chin- I miss getting checked out. Sigh.