Friday, August 7, 2009

Healthy Living: latest update

Hello out there! I said that I would blog about my favorite weight loss items/tools today but it's really sunny out and Kids' Corner at the Y closes at 2:00 so I really have to pack up all our stuff and get my work out in so that I'll have child care for The Son. I'll have to do my favorite weight loss things over the weekend. That will of course, also enable me to take a few more pictures of my favorite work out machine should I choose to post about that... again.

I wanted to give you my latest update because I continue to be a big loser! In a good way of course. I lost another full pound this week! WOO HOO! I am down 62.2 pounds. It feels really good and I am so happy that I can finally fit into clothes that don't contain an "X" in their size! I'm seriously considering going for another 60 pounds because that would still put me in a healthy weight category (I'm now considered "overweight" not "obese" according to the BMI chart) and I really don't think I'd be too skinny. I was that weight once before and I looked good! I'd actually be right below the middle of "healthy" for my height even though it sounds awfully thin. We'll see where this all takes me...

I got new earphones and new weight lifting gloves that I'm really excited to try out today. I'll look like a big dork at the Y with the gloves probably but other people wear them so we can all look dorky together! ha ha!

Thanks for all the sweet comments on here and on facebook, your encouragment really means a lot to me, feel free to keep commenting. CityMomma/CountyMomma LOVES her comments.

4 comments:

Nina said...

congrats Caren.

Andrea said...

Congrats on being a big loser!!!

morewineplease said...

62.2!!!!!!!! Amazing! Great job to you!

Chrissy Cuz said...

Awesome job Caren Cuz. :o)