Sunday, August 2, 2009

A very belated Healthy Living Post...

Healthy Living with
CityMomma/CountryMomma

It's Monday and I realize I haven't blogged since last Tuesday! Well, really, I haven't blogged since last Sunday because I had a couple of posts ready to go for the first couple days of the week last week.

As you probably know, I ran another summer camp last week. It was the "Creative Arts" camp and I had a lot of fun. Only 8 kids and the were all VERY good and well-behaved. They seemed to enjoy all the projects I did with them and their end results were awesome. It was fun. I do one more camp next week and that's "Super Science Camp." I still haven't planned it and need to get busy on that.

I didn't get to work out as much as I like to last week with camp and all but I still had a 1.8 pound loss! WOO HOO! I have lost 16 pounds this summer and I still have all of August left! I am right on track, or I should say, better than right on track considering my weight loss group's goal is to lose a pound a week.

So lately, people have really been noticing that I've lost a lot of weight (61.2!) and they keep asking me, "What are you doing?" Well, I love to tell them what they probably should already know, because come on, this isn't magic...

"I am eating healthy, counting calories and working out."

but then they ask me more specific questions like, "What are you eating?" What do you do for your work outs?" "Don't you feel great?" (Yes, yes I do feel great) So this week, I decided to answer all those questions and a couple more, on my blog. I am turning into an official weight loss blog for the week. I don't know if I'll go as far as taking pictures of all my food but I might throw an occasional food shot or two in for good measure, and possibly a before/during (since I'm not up to "after") shot or two.

Here's the schedule (more or less)
Tuesday- What I eat...
Wednesday- How I work out...
Thursday- What do do for clothing as you shrink...
Friday- My favorite weight loss tools...

Join me this week, leave comments and questions if you have any! Thanks!

We're off to the gym, pool and swim lessons tonight, a typical (non-camp) Monday for me and The Son! Enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I just have to say it again - I am so proud of you!! Awesome Sis! Keep it up. Also - you have been an inspiration to me to get this body back into shape and eat healthier!
Thanks!! ;)

Chrissy Cuz said...

I am looking forward to this weeks blogs. I am hoping it inspires me to eat healthier. I need some motivation. :o)