Things about the country that I love are:
- our new house. It might not have the "character" or history of the old house and I thought that would bother me but, lo and behold, it doesn't!
- my laundry room.
- my craft room
- the birds and deer I can see from my windows.
- the YMCA, not that they don't have Ys in the city but ours is just so nice and "family oriented" here. It's going to be great for The Son to grow up there.
- the excellent public schools. (one of our BIG reasons for moving here)
- The Husband is much happier in his job.
- Mushrooms! hee hee.
- the safety in this area, Our neighborhood in The City was certainly one of the safest but even so, sometimes things got a little bit scary.
I suppose I could go on and on but I'll stop there. I'm just so glad that things are working out and that our family is settling in here without too much nostalgia for the past.