Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Got lots to do!

I've been very busy today. Woke up early took The Son to Karate, stopped by my Amish Man's booth to buy corn and fresh blueberries, headed for the Y to pick up a pay check, headed to the bank to deposit said pay check, headed home, balanced my checkbook, e-mailed my boss for Aquatic Adventures camp for the next two weeks, checked up on and commented on some of my favorite blogs, came to this blog to do this rambling post. 

(My neighbor girls are here entertaining my puppy and The Son... LOVE those girls!) 

Now I'm about to order some more bathing suits on line, go have lunch with The Son, get ready for the pool, head to the Y for a few hours of fun for The Son, lesson planning for me, shower up The Son, take him to the Kids' Corner at the Y, go to work to teach swimming from 4-7, shower up myself, come home and FINALLY eat that corn I've been thinking of since I bought it this morning. Phew...

I'd like to bake some blueberry muffins for breakfast tomorrow morning too but we'll see if that actually happens. I'm tired just thinking about all this. 

No comments: