Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where I'll be...

I had great intentions, I was going to get a couple more posts all ready for you and have them set to post for the next three days, my LAST three days of camp. I even had pictures of our pool set to post, but those won't work either and I have to be at work in 45 minutes...still in my jammies ooops! But last evening The Son had a "difficult moment" and none of the things I wanted to happen happened. Being a mom is hard. Just when you think your kid is great and does all (or most of) the things you want him to do, he turns on you and shatters your belief of how great a mom you are. Anyway... three more days of camp. I'll be in the pool should anyone need me. 

(Please hum the tune, "She Works Hard for the Money" quietly to yourselves now...I'll try to be back to "normal" soon.) 


4 comments:

Cathy said...

I was thinking of you last night. I hope you are feeling better today. Talk to you later!

Running Jen said...

Yeah, I hear ya, being a moms sure is hard!

Good luck with the last few days of camp!

Erin Leigh said...

I hear ya sister!!! They keep us on our toes, thats for sure!!!

morewineplease said...

I cannot humm but I am singing!