Saturday, July 5, 2008

I was featured!

I'm so happy! Kimba from "A Soft Place to Land" has featured my first furniture rehab on her blog. I already have 15 comments which is the most I've ever had for any post. SO exciting to me. Now I just wish Kimba would make a cute little thingy that I could post on my blog that would link people back to her blog and would jazz up my blog in the mean time. I just love those but don't have any yet. As you can see, I don't even know the proper name for them, if there even is a proper name. Anyway, I'm just grateful that she mentioned me, the furniture rehabbing guru herself mentioned little old me and my first furniture rehab project...thanks Kimba! 

5 comments:

Marie said...

Widget? I don't know the right word either. I'm totally guessing. :o)

It's great getting some "exposure" on other blogs, isn't? I started my blog to mainly journal and/or document what we do to our first home. I didn't realize I'd get so many readers though... not that I have THAT many. I guess I didn't have anyone at all. Having so many smart ladies with great eyes comment and give suggestions is just a HUGE bonus for me. I love it.

Marie said...

I mean.. I guess I didn't THINK I'd have anyone at all.

Doy. lol

Cathy said...

Awesome!! You rock girl!! :)

Kimba said...

Yeah for you! Gotta love those comments! And what a great idea to make a widget! I have not a clue how to do it but I know someone who does!

Mary said...

This great idea was also featured at:

http://athomeredesigns.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-love-these-ideas-sunday.html