Friday, July 18, 2008

So, here's what I got...

I was very surprised this evening when The Husband told me he had my anniversary present. I wasn't really expecting much, only because I didn't really think we were making a big deal this year.  My guy sure did a great job to surprise me. I cannot wait to use this present. Tomorrow for sure when we have "Parent's Night Out". The Son will go to the Y from 6-9 and we will go out on a date. I sure will be looking cute with my present...

So, you want to see it? 

Here's the bag, I got excited when I saw this.

Pretty! 


Shiny!


Special!

Voila! Isn't it sharp? Didn't The Husband do a good job of picking it out? I was also impressed that he said, "I got it because I thought it could go with a lot and was really cute for summer." What a guy! I have cute bronzey shoes (courtesy of my friend Amy, that's a whole other post though) that it will look darling with. 

I'm a lucky, lucky girl! He's so good to me AND he has good taste. I think I'll keep him for another fourteen years...at least. 

Thank you Bug, I love you! 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Caren!! You are a lucky girl!!!

WTG, Hubby!!

Cathy said...

so cute!! I love it. good going Brother-in-law!!

Erin Leigh said...

That is nice!!! He is right too, it will look great with so many things.

Happy Anniversary!!

Hope you had fun scrappin too.

Nikki said...

ohhhhh Coach, wine and good friends...must have been a fabulous night!!

Running Jen said...

Very nice! He did a great job! Happy Anniversary, enjoy your evening out!

Shakirra said...

Love the bag..I'm not a coach fan, but that one is definitely cute. Can't wait until you tell the Amy shoes story. I agree, they will definitely go with the bag...

Marie said...

Way to go husband! :o) My husband bought me a Coach for Christmas last year... I had to pick it out, but still. lol I love your purse. Very cute!

I had to laugh at your Amish post. I am fascinated by those people. I have no clue why. It's very odd. Esepecially if you KNEW me. In like...real life. lol There is a fairly large population of Amish in Michigan too. I used to see them at Walmart buying fabric and even at McDonalds with their kids playing in the playland! It's not something you imagine they'd do, but I guess they do? lol Oh... my BFF is a realtor in MI and deals with the Amish all the time. While she was visiting an Amish guy called her and she put her cell on speaker phone so I could her hear him. I'm such a nerd. lol

amy said...

OMG Caren my feet are hiding under the covers remembering those wretched shoes. It's not often I walk barefoot in the streets of Philadelphia on purpose. I'm so glad they found a good home (and sweet new bag!!) my friend.

Missing you! (but not the shoes)