Friday, July 11, 2008

Look what I just found!



I guess I'm not the only one tired out after a long week of camp. This is the boy who usually only falls asleep in his bed (or possibly car seat) He was watching one of his favorite "Prehistoric Planet" shows that we have taped on the DVR (It's a Discovery Kids show) and then Sprout and I suddenly realized that he was VERY quiet. No wonder, he's out like a light. He was a VERY good boy this week and I'm really proud of him. I guess he had a fun week, huh? 

4 comments:

Cathy said...

So cute! That is what I feel like after this week too.

Nikki said...

Awh...he sure is cute when he sleeps! Well, he is cute all the time...but he is peaceful looking.

morewineplease said...

I love sleepy pics! Those are adorable!

Erin Leigh said...

Awww too cute!!!

Kaleigh is exhausted from camp too!