Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Social.

Another busy day here in Southern Chester County, Pennsylvania! Could we ever have a weekend with nothing scheduled? I doubt it. Today we're going to a "reverse surprise party" for my boss Cheryl at the Y. Her husband has retired and wants to move to Rhode Island and unfortunately, she's decided she has to go with him. I guess 30 some years of marriage will do that to you. ;) Anyway, I say "reverse surprise party" because she will already be at the house where the party  is being held (for a meeting with senior teachers) and we are all just going to show up there. It should be a lot of fun. I'm sad to see her leave, she's a really good person, great with the kids and a very encouraging and understanding boss. She's taught me everything I know...about teaching swimming that is. 

The Husband will finally be able to meet lots of the people I work with, The Son of course already knows them all. My boss recently told me I was turning him into a "Y-Brat" but she meant it in a good way. I know The Son enjoys being a part of the Y family and in all honesty, I do too. It's  a good place to work! 

I'm taking my famous deviled eggs to share and I might even decide to be brave and post a tutorial, revealing my very complicated secret deviled egg recipe just as long as no one in my real life circle of friends EVER steals it and decides to bring them to a party we will both be attending. There will be deviled egg hell to pay if that ever happens. 

I'm off to start boiling eggs! Have a good Sunday everyone! 

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Always sucks to see someone good leaving. Have fun today!!

And I hope you do share the recipe cause I LOVE deviled eggs.

morewineplease said...

patiently waiting on the recipe :)

Cathy said...

Sounds like a busy weekend for you guys too!! Hope the party was fun!
Talk to you this week!